After completion of ONB 2.0 Process, candidate is not available in Manage Pending Hire page to Hire the Candidate.
Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate the ONB 2.0 for candidate from RCM.
- Complete all the ONB 2.0 Process for candidate.
- Navigate to Manage Pending Hire-> Under the Onboarding 2.0 section candidate is not shows.
Permission not given to Hiring Manager in RBP
Candidate might have completed all the step in ONB 2 Process
Candidate for ONB 2.0 process will appear in Manage Pending Hires page only if below condition are met.
- All steps are completed and candidate ONB process has reached signed status.
- Candidate must has completed the signature step by Signing the forms.
- Hiring Manager should have the permission to Manage Pending Hire page from all the roles that he is part of.
- Candidate Should have Signed the Form or some Form need to be generated in Manage Document Page
Manage Pending Hire, ONB 2.0 Process, New Hire's , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem