When importing termination details of a manager, the direct reports are not moved to next manager but is retained to the terminated manager.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Employee Import
Reproducing the Issue
- Import termination details for a manager, make sure a workflow gets triggered
- Approver checks the worklfow, notice that the Transfer Direct Reports option does not appear
- Approve the request, direct reports are not moved
This is a product limitation. The customer can create an influence ticket to enhance the imports functionality.
As a workaround, customer may set the following configurations:
Configure Automated Daily Hierarchy Adaptation to Yes
Reassign Direct Reports According to Position Hierarchy on Termination Screen - Yes Always
- If the above configurations are not set, additional steps may be done when the approver opens the workflow request:
- Click on Update, you see the Transfer Direct Reports section
- Make a selection for the new manager and approve.
- Direct Reports are moved to the managers.
import, termination details, manager, transfer direct reports , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem