Date range filter linked to a Date Picker is randomly reset to System Date / Period
- SAP Analytics Cloud Version 2020.8.22
Reproducing the Issue
Problem is not systematically reproducible
- Click on a chart that has a Date Picker linked to a filter
- Click on Date Picker
- Click on Designer
- In the Builder Panel, click on the Date Filter, the Set Date Range for Time window pops up
- Check the Current Date combobox value, it is NOT correct, has System Date/Period
- This was identified as a defect
- Fixed in waves 2020.14, 2020.18, 2020.19, 2020.20
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, date picker, input control, date, reset, system date, current date, KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0