System hangs and getting page cannot be displayed when running the Matrix Grid Reports in Internet Explorer. Work's fine when using the Google Chrome browser but not in Internet Explorer
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- SAP SuccessFactors v12 Matrix Grid Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance using Internet Explorer
- Go to Succession > Performance-Potential Matrix Grid report
- Edit Date Period > Generate
- System Hangs and will not generate the report
User data of Matrix Grid need to be parsed before browsers render them. The efficiency of data parse is different between browsers. This normally happened if there are lot of user/s that needs to be loaded.
To fix the issue, the quick workaround is disablet he Enable "unrated" in Matrix Grid Reports: Performance-Potential. To disable the unrated Go to Admin Center > Performance-Potential > Uncheck Enable "unrated".
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-MXG , Matrix Grid Reports (9 Box) , Problem