You created an employee in SuccessFactors. You maintained time information for this employee. After that, you replicated the employee via staging area to ByD. In ByD, you cannot see the time information in the tab Time Administration.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication work center
- Click on Employees view
- Search for relevant employee
- Note: Replication was successful.
- Click on Edit
- Go to Time Administration tab
- Note: There is no time model.
- Click on Individual Work Schedule tab
- Note: There is no daily model.
A possible cause could be that the work schedule is being passed to ByD but this work schedule does not exist on ByD. Therefore, it is not showing in the replication request for the employee. In addition to it, the code list mapping for this integration could be missing.
You will have to create the work schedule in ByD. In addition to it, you need to update the code list mappings in the Business Configuration work center to allow for the replication of time models assigned to employees.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Overview view
- Search for Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Click on Maintain Code List Mapping
- In section Code List Mapping Definition, click on Add Row
- Select Employee Central Integration as Mapping Group
- Open the value help and enter WorkingTimeModelTypeCode as Local Data Type Name
- Click on Go
- In Section Code List Mapping Rule, click on Add Row
- Select Local And Remote Codes Are Equal as Mapping Rule
Now you will see that a mapping appears for the different time models in the third section Code List Mapping.
Once setup is correct, the request will need to be pulled again.
Employee replication, ByD, SuccessFactors, time management data, work schedule missing, mapping, , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem