External candidate receives a message that their account already exists when creating an account on the external career site.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- On the external career site, create a new account by filling in all of the required fields
- Click on "Create account"
- The following message is displayed "Account already exists"
- Click on the link "forgot password" and enter the email address used to create the account
- Notice how no password reset email is received
The candidate profile has been converted from external to internal. An account cannot be created with the external email address because this email ID is still present in the systems conversion table.
As a workaround, please create an account with a different email address.
Please note that it is not possible to prevent this issue as of now due to the way the system is currently designed.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem