- [How-to] Export the output dataset of Smart Predict model to a csv file?
- The applying result from Smart Predict model is mainly a dataset, how to export the data to a csv file or a flat file?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Smart Predict
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a new Predictive Scenario.
- Choose Classification model type.
- Create and save the model.
- Click Apply Predictive Model.
- Select a new Input Dataset.
- Set other necessary elements and filed for the applying dataset.
- Click OK and run applying.
- Output Dataset is generated in SAC as a Dataset.
- Option 1 (Recommended) : Consuming the dataset into a Planning model, then export the model Data.
Create a model (from the main menu Create -> Model).
Select Get data from a datasource.
From the proposed list, select Dataset and browse up to your generated dataset.
- Exporting a Model to a File.
Note, Live data model cannot export data to local.
- Create a Story with any format.
- Add a Crosstab into the Story.
- Click the ... on the top right of the Crosstab, choose Export.
- Save the data to a csv file.
- Hands-On Tutorial SAP Smart Predict, Customer Churn Analysis for online retail
- 2661746 - SAP Analytics Cloud Smart Predict Release to Customers Phasing Clarification
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
PA, Infinite insight, test sub-set, training a model, classification, time series, regression, plain format, text file, KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , BI-RA-PA , Predictive Analytics , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0