When export the table in a story with story filters to Excel, in the Information on Query sheet of expoerted Excel file, the stroy filters infroamtion is empty.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.22
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story in SAC.
- Add a table to the canvas and add one dimension and measure to the table.
- Add a story filter.
- Export the table to file type "XlSX" and check option "Include Formatting".
- Open the exported Excel file and switch to the sheet "Information on Query", notice that the Filters information is empty.
- The XSLX export is exporting the data which is displayed in the table. Story and page filters are affecting the displayed data.
- A batch XSLX export for several story filter members is not available in the product yet. Currently it is also not planned and needs to be treated as a feature request within: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884
- A workaround could be to use Scheduling to PDF allows this for the whole story/app, but the output format is PDF, not XSLX.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement