In the past, for SAP customers running SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform (4.x) but do not have SAP Solution Manager, it was possible to still leverage the core monitoring functionality of Introscope by configuring the SAP Solution Manager Diagnostic (SMD) Agents in stand-alone mode (aka BOLight mode). The setup instructions for such Wily integration was referenced in the root cause analysis Wiki.
- Is this methodology still supported ?
- After configuring BI Platform as a managed system to integrate with Introscope, it is not possible to see Host Agent metrics and C++ process metrics.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- SAP Solution Manager
- CA APM Introscope (formerly Wily Introscope) 9.x, 10.x
- All Supported Operating Environments
BI, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3m Introscope, Wily, CA, integration, Solution Manager, Solman , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , SV-SMG-DIA , Diagnostics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.