Currently exception aggregation LAST shows the last booked value.
For example when April is the last month in Q2, the Q2 shows the April value
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.15. 5
Reproducing the Issue
- Set up account dimension with Exception Aggregation Type "Last" and Exception Aggregation Dimension "Date".
- When there is unbooked value in the last period, quarterly sum shows the total from other month.
This behavior is currently by design.
This behavior is currently by design(FPA34-5295).
Please consider to submit an enhancement request to Product Management at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884
KB 2424376 How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, FPA34-5295 , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Product Enhancement