The button on the careers site for an employee to refer a friend is missing/not visible to click.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Authenticate as an Employee in Bizx or RMK site;
- Access RMK site as an employee via Careers link from Bizx or by clicking on Employee Login link in the RMK site;
- Search for any job (the job posting needs to be posted both internally and externally);
- The Refer a Friend button will not show up.
RMK uses the username from IAS to check if the user has permissions to see the Refer a Friend button in RMK site. The button will not show up if the username differs between IAS and Bizx.
RMK engineering has fixed the issue and is evaluating the risk to have the code fix be patched in the upcoming weeks.
Please note that the patch date can change based on internal decisions. You can monitor this KBA to receive more information.
However, there're other reasons to explain why the Refer a Friend button is not appearing. Make sure to review the KBA 2943012 - Refer a Job to a Friend on Internal Career Site Powered by CSB - Recruiting.
Make sure the username in IAS and Bizx are the same.
ICS, Internal Career Site, Refer a Friend, Missing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ICS , Internal Career Site Builder (CSB, IAS, etc ...) , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem