- Cannot add data source to a widget in a template for some users with some custom role in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Cannot create story based on a model
- Below error message show in HTTP archive trace
You are not authorized to maintain connection
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to tenant using the support user with custom role.
- Try to create a story with chart. After selecting the chart. There is no response, normally, select model window will be shown.
- Or create a story using tempalate, in the chart widget, click + to add data source. There is no response.
This issue is a product defect.
The issue has been fixed with SAC wave 2020.19.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, freeze, in correct, regression , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Bug Filed