You try to submit your UK VAT return to the HMRC.
The Submission gets Returned with the Error "Technical Response: : error : invalid_grant,error_description : replace_access_token HTTP code: 400|Refresh access failed, please reset the access grant for account".
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Tax Management work center go to the VAT Returns view.
- Find and select VAT return XXX, in Status Reported (The VAT return has been Released and Returned and is ready to be submitted to the HMRC).
- Press View to open the return.
- In the new screen press Submit.
- The Submission is not successful: In the Submission Information section the following information appears:
- Submission Status: Returned
- Approval Status: Rejected
- Error Description: |Technical Response: : error : invalid_grant,error_description : replace_access_token HTTP code: 400|Refresh access failed, please reset the access grant for account.
If there are any account changes like Add/Remove of the Authorized Account performed by user, then the grant access gets expired automatically from the external website. In this case, user has to generate the new code from the external site.
To generate the new Code to grant the access then follow the below steps:
- Login to the system with the User who has Authorized Account
- Click on Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Fine Tune activity UK Making Tax Digital.
- Here, the user can see Authorized Account.
- Click on Allow Access.
- System will navigate to the external web site to grant the new code.
- Once the new code is generated from the external website then you can submit the VAT Return.
please reset the access grant for account, UK MTD Error, UK Making Tax Digital, Refresh access failed , KBA , uk making tax digital , uk mtd error , please reset the access grant for accoun , refresh access failed , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Known Error