- Poor performance when refreshing story on SAC
- Experiencing over 5 minutes for some refreshes on the bottom table
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.15.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Open a story with several tables some of them with filtering on flat-to-hierarchy links
- Refresh the story.
- It takes 45-50 seconds sometime, also sometime experiencing over 5 minutes for some refreshes.
This is a current limitation with filtering on flat-to-hierarchy links.
There is no current workaround.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Poor performance, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem