- Issue with Data fields displayed in Dependents section during Onboarding process.
- Onboardee has more fields visible on the screen, seems it's not respecting the configuration setup for Dependent person type.
- For Hire wizard and also Employee profile the fields for Dependents section are shown correctly.
- Depended Entity in PDC, does not follow Depended Person Type in BCUI
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as new Hire to Complete the PDC (Personal Data Collection)
- Verify the fields appearing for Depended Entity. Check the Fields enabled in BCUI-> Depended Person Type
Dependent Info external user visibility is not set to YES by default, Hence it will not follow Depended Person Type in BCUI. Hence if you face this issue, we need to run script to make External User Visibility to YES
If you notice this issue in PDC step for New Hire, please submit Support Ticket and Provide below information
Support User Access
Candidate Details ( Login Details to Replicate before submitting Script ticket)
Approval to run the Script (In Ticket or as an Email attachment in ticket)
Note: @Support Engineer's-> Please check the Internal memo for next step
Depended Person type, PDC, New Hires, Personal Data collection , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DC , Personal Data Collection , Problem