When openning Manage Rules in Recruiting and selecting a template, the following error appears: "Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Manage Rules in Recruiting;
- Select the where you would like to manage (Job Requisition, Offer Detail, Candidate or Job Application);
- Select the template from the Drop Down;
- Error appears:
This is caused by a rule assigned to a field that no longer exists on the template.
To identify where the problem is to resolve, we need to first identify what rules are assigned and to what:
- first, open Configure Business Rules;
- Inside it, filter by the proper Scenario;
- On the rules that appaer for your scenario, check the rules that are assigned, on the Assigned column;
Now that we confirmed there are rule assigned, we need to do the following steps:
- go back to Admin Center, and open Manage Data;
- On the search, select Recruiting Rules Assignment Configuration and on the field right next to it select the Configuration Type(JOB_REQUISITION, JOB_APPLICATION, CANDIDATE_DETAIL or OFFER_DETAIL);
- Inside this object you will see all the associated rules that you have for this category and the template associated;
- On the top right corner, click on Take Action -> Make Correction;
- On the rule that needs to be removed, click on the Trash Icon and Save at the bottom;
This is going to remove the rule association to the non existing field.
rule, error, cannot, read, property, getData, undefined, rules, manage, recruiting, template, open, requisition, application, candidate, offer , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , Problem