R visualizations do not render on initial display in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020 02 QRC
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a BW Live Connection.
- Create a model base on the BW Live Connection.
- Create a story by Responsive Page.
- Right Click on the first Responsive Lane, click +, add a new Responsive Lane below the the first Responsive Lane.
And make sure the 2nd Responsive Lane will be displayed on the 2nd page, means when open the story, in intial page, the 2nd Responsive Lane will not be displayed.
- Add an R Visualization into the 2nd Responsive Lane, select the Model created base BW Live Connection as datasource.
- Click Add script to add some script base on the model, for example hist(), plot().
- Check the output and save the story.
- Open the story again. Scroll down the page to check the R visualization. Observe the R script result cannot be displayed.
- Resize or do any interaction with the story will get the R visualization displayed.
The issue is reported to Product Developement team as a product defect.
The issue is fixed from 2020.10 and will be address in 2020 03 QRC.
- Note 2888562 - Intelligent Enterprise Suite: Harmonized release calendar for SAP Cloud solutions
- 2768095 - Bi-Weekly Release Cycle vs Quarterly Release Cycle in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
analytical application, R coding, R chart, R visual, ggplot, plot_ly, plotly, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, QRC, Bi, weekly, BI-Weekly, When will be our system version updated, latest releases, biweekly, regarding SAC's release cycles, and the versions within each release, SAC version, next SAC version, when will prod and test tenant be updated to Q3 sac kba, sac update date sac kba, sac release update schedule kba , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Bug Filed