You are not able to release a Customer Invoice due to the following error: Cash discount terms XXX (where XXX stands for the Payment Terms) not found.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents view.
- Select invoice XYZ(where XYZ represents the Invoice ID).
- The Release button is grayed out.
- The following error message occurs and the Customer Invoice can not be released: Cash discount terms XXX not found.
The error is due to a cash discount terms value was removed from Business Configuration Activity. As this is no longer available, the document is made inconsistent.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Open Activity: Accounts
- Click Maintain Payment Terms link
- You can see Payment Terms XXX is missing from the code list.
You should add this Payment Terms back to the Business Configuration Activity to rectify the problem. After the dummy change in the Customer Invoice, you can then release the Customer Invoice.
Release;Customer Invoice; Payment Terms; Cash discount terms; Activity: Accounts , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem