- In the App Display G/L Account Balances it is not possible to display the GL Account Number and Description in the result.
- Unlike in SAP ECC t-code FAGLB03(Balance Display) G/L Account number and description is not displayed in the Fiori App Display G/L Account Balances.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App Display G/L Account Balances.
- Provide the mandatory fields Ledger, Company code and Fiscal Year.
- Press on the Go button.
- App Display G/L Account Balances is used to check and compare the balances of a ledger in a company code.
- App Trial Balance/Trial Balance Comparison can be used to display G/L Account Number and description with debit or credit balances for a specified time range.
- App Display Line Items in General Ledger can also be used to display the G/L Account Number and description. In the settings option select the check boxes Balance Transaction Currency, Amount in Balance Transaction Currency, Credit Amount Balance Transaction Currency, Debit Amount Balance Transaction Currency to display the transaction balances.
For more details, refer to the Help Document of these Apps below.
S4_PC, app, display, g/l, account, balances, line, items, general, ledger, trial, balance, comparison F2217, F0707, F0996A, F2767, number , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL-GL-D , Reporting/Analysis/Display , Problem