Deleted models are not visible in the deleted files directory.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.16.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Browse to files and find a model
- Select the model and click the delete button on the toolbar
- On the far left toolbar click to navigate to delete files
The deleted files in the delete files repository only lists files such as stories or data-sets that are staged for deletion.
As models cannot be staged, they cannot be restored by end users.
As a result, all users will receive a warning that it will be deleted forever.
This behavior is by design, please be aware that any model deleted will be permanently deleted and not recoverable.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, models, delete , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem