This KBA will help you to understand why the Reply Emails are not received and captured in the C4C system when you reply to the Email Blasts or Campaign Emails.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the C4C tenant.
- Go to Activities work center.
- Go to Email Blast.
- Create & Execute Email Blast.
- Once the Email Blast is Executed successfully, Reply to the Email which is received from this Email Blast.
- Under Replies tab the Reply is not captured.
Possible reason would be as follows:
- Mime Type: application/octet-stream is not allowed.
If the reply-to email contains attachments of type application/octet-stream. E.g. if the original email has content of this type, the reply-to email contains this content as well.
If you happen to not see any inbound emails for responses to email-blast or campaign emails, enable the MIME type application/octet-stream in the business configuration.
Follow the below steps to make the changes for the mime type:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Search for *Allowed Mime Types* click on the link: Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload.
- Search for the octet stream and check the checkbox for allowed column and save and close.
- Logout and login and run the scenario.
Once the above steps are performed, Execute the Email Blast or Campaign Emails and verify whether the replies are captured in the systems.
If this does not solve the issue, please create incident to SAP Support, will investigate and keep you posted on this.
Replies to the Email Blasts, Replies to the Campaign Emails, Replies. , KBA , replies , replies to the campaign emails , replies to the email blasts , LOD-LE-MKT-CPG-EXE , Campaign Execution , How To