You see a Business User which has some General Data missing, such as Department or Manager field. However, employee Organizational Data is filled correctly.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Administrator work center.
- Select Employees view.
- Search for the employee and open the record.
- You will see that the fields in Organizational Data, such as "Department" and "Manager" are filled correctly.
- In Administrator Work Center, select Business User view.
- Search for the user.
- You will see that some fields in General Data tab, such as "Department" and "Manager" are not filled.
This could be caused by the employee's validity period in the Sales Organization, which may be expired.
- Access Organization Management work center.
- Select the organization that employee is assigned.
- Select the tab Employees and check the employee's validity period.
- If it is not a valid period, maintain to a valid period and the missing data in Business User view will be filled correctly.
General Data, Organizational Data, Employee, Business User, Sales Organization, Department, Manager , KBA , general data , employee , organizational data , business user , sales organization , department , manager , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To