- In Mass Offer Approvals, when editing the offers, if you add an adhoc approver to a candidate's offer, the changes are saved successfully on the same page.
- Then when you click on another candidate and then come back to this candidate, the adhoc approver you added is no longer there.
- However, if you come out of this edit offers page and come back in, you will see it did indeed get saved.
- So, we don’t see those saved changes when we stay on the page and toggle between candidates which is not an ideal behavior.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Offers >
- Select 2 or more candidates > edit offer for them
- So the candidates will show on the left and on the right you have all the details
- Scroll down to the bottom and add an adhoc approver > and save
- See that it saves successfully
- Now click on another candidate on the left and click back on the one you already added an adhoc approver to in step 4
- You will see that you are unable to see the new approver that was added
- Not come of out the page then come back into edit the offer details
- You will see that the adhoc approver you added in Step 4 is there so it indeed did get saved
- Our Engineering team has developed a fix for this which will be available in B2011 release.
- If you come across the same issue, please open a case to Product Support and reference the following internal ticket number: RCM-78952
SF, Success Factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting 2005