- You download a Plan version from Microsoft Excel, for example, Upload Plan Data for Expenses and Income Statement.
- Once filled you save the data to upload it into the system and receive the message '1 Record(s) saved successfully to SAP Business ByDesign'.
- However, in the Planning view of the Cost and Revenue work center your new Financial Plan is not visible.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-Condition: You are using the most recent Microsoft Excel Add-in for SAP Business ByDesign.
- Open the Planning file, for example, for the Expenses and Income Statement planning template.
- In the template header enter the mandatory data and also enter Description ABC (ABC represents the specific description of your Financial Plan).
- From the SAP Business ByDesign tab log into the system.
- Press Save Data To.
The message '1 Record(s) saved successfully to SAP Business ByDesign' appears.
Now check the Planning view of the Cost and Revenue work Center: The new Financial Plan ABC is not shown here.
The issue here is that Plan Version cell has lower case characters. This is not allowed.
In the Plan Version cell, the supported characters are only in Upper Case.
Example: 2020_Budget this is not considered, instead fill the cell as 2020_BUDGET.
The message '1 Record(s) saved successfully to SAP Business ByDesign' appears, planned data not reflecting. , KBA , financial planned data , data not reflecting under planning view , expenses and income statement planning , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem