How to create sales order from a ticket?
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents ticket ID).
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- On the Follow-Up Items tab, click More button.
- Select Create Sales Order option.
- Add details in New Sales Order quick create screen and click Save.
- Click Refresh button on a ticket.
Result: new sales order is displayed under Follow-Up Items tab.
2813432 - Unable to Create Sales Order as Follow-Up Document in Service Ticket
sales order, ticket, new, create, follow-up, item, document, reference, document , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To