- Fiori application fails after some update (This can be any Fiori application but for this example we would show My Timesheet)
- Users/Basis have implemented the latest version of an SAP note X per recommendations from SAP
- After to deploying the new app version to the launchpad, the app hangs when the users click on the tile
- The strange thing is the tile will load correctly for some users, however for other users it will hang just showing the busy indicator
- Users/Basis have tried clearing all of the caches as per the instructions in the "Fiori Cache Cleanup"
- Users have also tried logging on to other laptops and using different browsers, but the apps still hangs with some user id
- For other users where it works correctly, when they have logged on to a user's laptop that fails and it works fine for them
- For users who fails, they were even given authorizations SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW and it still didn't work for some users
- When SAP tries to logon to the laptop of the failed users, the user credential given to SAP works and cannot reproduct the issue
- SAP Tcode = /IWFND/TRACES does not show a lot of differences between working users and non-working users except:
- Non-Working users starts with a GET Method under the /sap/ESH_SEARCH_SRV/DataSource?$expand=Attributes/UIAREA&filter + GET on the /sap/ESH_SEARCH_SRV/$metadata + GET method on the /sap/ESH_SEARCH_SRV/ServerInfo?expand=Services/Capabilities
- Working users shows a POST Method at the beginning:
- These 2 traces comparisons does not really show much or any errors
SAP Cloud Platform
"Fiori app fails after patch","Fiori after upgrade fails on the cloud","Deployed Fiori apps started to fail after note","Applied SAP note made Fiori fail","When updating with SAP note Fiori application fails" , KBA , CA-FLP-ABA , ABAP Services , EP-CPP-CF-LP , Launchpad Content (Apps, Groups, Catalogs, Roles) , BC-NEO-DPL , Deployment , MOB-CLD-CF , Mobile Services on Cloud Foundry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.