- In the US Onboarding process, the I9 Remote custom panel shows 'XXX' values for the Corporate Address and Fax Number field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login the instance as the candidate.
- Take the New Employee Step and navigate 'til the custom I9 Instructions for remote employee.
- See that the value for Corporate Address and Fax numbers have 'XXX' values.
- The superadmin account option key customI9InstructionPanel is set as 'No' in superadmin (onboarding backend).
- “(Onboarding)I-9 custom instructions panel trigger" notification is deleted or missing.
To start using the new panel the following steps:
- In Super admin site: add the new account option "customI9InstructionPanel" with value "Yes"
In Onboarding: check that the notification "(Onboarding)I-9 custom instructions panel trigger" exist and this notification contains the action.
- When the feature will be configured, it will work only for new candidates.
- If you would like to use the old panel, the value for the account option “customI9InstructionPanel” must be changed to “No” or the account option must be deleted.
- If a custom onboarding process is used, the notification “(Onboarding)I-9 custom instructions panel trigger” must be copied to this custom process with the same settings.
- Customers must not disable the notification. In other case, functionality will not work properly.
I9 Remote, I9 Instructions Remote, Remote Hire, I9, customI9InstructionPanel , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem