A Service Category is maintained in FSM, however it's not replicated to C4C.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- In C4C, ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID) is created with Service Category blank.
- Ticket is replicated to FSM.
- In FSM, agent maintains category ABC (ABC represents the category description).
- In C4C, field Service Category is blank.
There is a known limitation of service category replication in tickets if there are multiple versions of the same service catalog created.
When a new version of a catalog is created, the ID mapping screen of mapping between service categories and FSM faces an error state, where the existing ID mappings are cleared. Also, it's not possible to maintain new ID mappings.
The existing ID mapping screen cannot be used in the below scenarios:
- Multiple versions of the same catalog using same category IDs but different category meanings.
- Multiple active catalogs with same category IDs but different category meanings.
In the 2005 release, this mapping was moved from Cloud for Customer to CPI, where this complex mapping can be maintained.
Details on how to use this is explained in the Cloud for Customer Help Guide.
FSM; service category; categories; catalog; ticket; C4C; tickets , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , How To