On creating a sales order through app Create Sales Orders, the system results in a short dump with Runtime Error 'CONVT_NO_NUMBER'.
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Create Sales Orders.
- Mention the input parameters.
- Save the entry.
- System results in an ABAP programming error with Runtime Error 'CONVT_NO_NUMBER'.
In the configuration step Define Checking Rules (SSCUI 102623), the field Days of the individual step 130 for the custom check rule assigned to the business partner of the particular sales order is numeric and 3 characters long. The value in the field is incremented by 1 in a routine. If value 999 is maintained in the field, it is incremented by 1 which results in the dump because the value doesn't fit in the field anymore.
The issue will be resolved with Cloud release 2011. Following is the workaround that can be followed until then:
- Go to app Manage Your Solution.
- Click on Configure Your Solution.
- Select the configuration step Define Checking Rules (SSCUI 102623) under Application Area Finance and Sub Application Area Credit Evaluation and Management.
- Click on Configure.
- Select the custom Check Rule assigned to the business partner of the particular sales order being created.
- Double Click on Credit Segment under Dialog Structure.
- Select the Individual Step 130.
- Click on Continue (Enter).
- Click on Edit.
- Enter the value 998 for the field Days of the Credit Segments.
- Save the entry.
S4_PC, Define Checking Rules, Days, Short Dump, FIN-FSCM-CR, 102623, CONVT_NO_NUMBER, ABAP programming error, Manage Your Solution, Credit Segment, Create Sales Orders, 130, CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUMBER, SAPLUKM_COMMITMENTS_DISPLAY , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem