Select All functionality in Manage Supplier/Customer Line Items app no longer appear in CE 2008 Release.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Goto Manage Supplier Line Items or Manage Customer Line Items app.
- Provide the required selection parameters.
- Click on Go.
- In the output list, Select All option doesn't appear.
- The Select All functionality in the previous releases were not selecting all the line items. It was limited to only 50 line items.
- Now with the latest changes, the app is compliant with the overall UX guidance for Fiori.
- With this new change, the limitation of editing only 50 line items is also resolved in CE2008.
- In case more than 50 line items are selected, the update of the line item is processed in a background job.
Multiple selection is still possible by using SHIFT + selection.
- Select the first item to be changed
- Scrolls down to the last item of the block to be selected.
- Use SHIFT + mouse click to select the last item. The system will select the whole block of the line items.
FI-FIO-AP, FI-FIO-AR Select All,Mass Selection, Multiple Selection, J60, J59, F0712, F0711, S4_PC, 2008, 2005, FI, Fiori , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , How To