Under the third-party business scenario, new item 20 is added to a sales order and there is a purchase order as its subsequent document. When getting out of the item detail of item 20, purchase order scheduling displays for checking the delivery information for item 10. After that, system collects the log saying:
- The schedule line has already been ordered with purchase order & (Message no. V1619)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a sales order which has a purchase order as the subsequent document.
- Add a new item 20 with quantity.
- Click into item 20 and get back to main screen.
- The purchase order scheduling displays for checking item 10.
- System collects message log saying 'The schedule line has already been ordered with purchase order &' (Message no. V1619).
The flag 'Complete Dlv.' within this sales order is checked. It indicates whether a sales order must be delivered completely in a single delivery or whether the order can be partially delivered and completed over a number of deliveries. If this flag is marked, all items within this sales order must be delivered within one delivery note. It doesn't check whether the item category is relevant to delivery or not. Only if it's checked as 'Schedule Line Allowed', the flag 'Complete Dlv.' will check whether those delivery dates for confirmed quantity are aligned. Thus the delivery date for item 10 has to be adjusted in accordance with that of item 20.
Uncheck the flag for 'Complete Dlv.', save the order and add the new item again.
V1619, Schedule Line, Complete Dlv., Third-party, Delivery Date, VBAK-AUTLF , KBA , SD-SLS-SO-TP , Third-party order processing , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem