You display this member in the story and confirm there is no data. However, you still cannot delate a dimension member. The following error is received:
- messageId: "CAN_NOT_DELETE_USING_MEMBER"
Member(s) <member id> cannot be deleted because there is transactional data in model(s) <model id> corresponding to the member(s)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.22
Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
The data exists for some private versions.
There is a functionality in SAC which allows you to delete all private versions of all users.
Please follow the steps below as the model owner:
- Open the model and click on the "Model Preferences" button (wrench icon).
- Go to "Planning & Time Range"
- Click on the "Delete private versions" button. This should give you a confirmation dialog telling how many private versions there are.
- After confirming, try to delete the dimension member again.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, delete facts , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PRO , Planning Process, Input Task , Problem