You as an account, forwarded the Price Variance exception to buyer responsible however he/she did not received the E-Mail notification forwarded by the invoice account for the task type- Clarify Invoice Exception: Price Variance for Supplier Invoice ID <Supplier Invoice ID>.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Select the relevant invoice and navigate to Exceptions tab
- Select Save Document and forward for clarification
- Send the clarification to Buyer Responsible
- Task got assigned, however no E-Mail notification received by the Buyer Responsible
Task - Clarify Invoice Exception Price Variance for Supplier Invoice is relevant for the below scenario.
The task is relevant to the processor entered by the accountant when forwarding the supplier invoice for clarification. The relevant processor receives this task in the Inbox sub view of the Work view of the Home work center. Which means, the buyer responsible must subscribe to the tasks in the Common Authorizations for Employees task element to receive the E-Mail notification for invoice exceptions.
When the accountant forward the invoice price variance exception for clarification, the task gets assigned to the buyer responsible automatically as you defined in the Supplier Invoice Exceptions activity. Since the task is relevant in the Inbox section, the E-Mail notification subscription must be done under Common Authorizations for Employees in the Home task element. Then user will receive the E-Mail notification for this this type of exception. To do so, you can follow the below steps;
- Go to the Home work center
- Go to the Inbox view and select Subscribe to Tasks
- Select Home and Common Authorizations for Employees
- Select the task - Clarify Invoice Exception: Price Variance for Supplier Invoice ID <Supplier Invoice ID
- Select E-Mail check box
- Select Save and Close
E-Mail notification for invoice exceptions; Supplier Invoice exceptions notification; Price variance exception email notification , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem