Is it possible to print the interview result for a single candidate?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the candidate pipeline of a req
- See the column Interview Result
- Click on it for a candidate
- Click Print
- See that it displays the results for multiple candidates rather than for a single candidate
- Printing Interview Results will be full list of candidates. It is not possible to print for a single candidate.
- One thing that can be done to see the interview result for one specific candidate for a job req is to run a report. See also KBA: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2082205
- In Adhoc reports, the field Interview Result can be found under the application entity. And you can filter by candidate name / job req id to get the result for a single candidate.
- We also suggest you to raise an enhancement request if you wish for this behavior to be changed in the future:
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Interview Central , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Product Enhancement