After cancelling Onboarding 2.0 process for a candidate, Initate Onboarding button in "Take Action" is not re-enabled in the Job Requisition from Recruiting.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Cancel Onboarding process for a candidate
- Go to Recruiting and find the Job Requisition on which Onboarding was initiated for that candidate
- Click on the candidate > Take Action
- You will see that Initiate Onboarding is still disabled (greyed out)
Recruiting's event subscription on cancellation is missing in ISC (Intelligent Service Center) for Onboarding: Onboarding is cancelled for the candidate
- Navigate to Admin Center and search for ISC (Intelligent Service Center):
- Search for cancel and click on Onboarding is cancelled for the candidate:
- Click on Recruiting: Onboarding Cancellation Event Subscriber > Actions > Save:
- After saving it:
cancel, cancelling, re-initiate, take action, take, action, cancel onboarding process, cancel onboarding, cancelling onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem