- We are trying to remove fields which are no longer required in Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping, but system will not remove them.
- In Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping, when trying to validate and save the fields, it says "The save was unsuccessful because entity contains an error. Please see the message strip at the top of the page for error details".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping.
- Remove the filed mapping which is not required.
- Click "Validate All Entities"
- Error message will be displayed "Validation and Save Failed. The save was unsuccessful because entity contains an error. Please see the message strip at the top of the page for error details."
To see which field is failing the validation.
- Keep the Recruit-to-Hire Data mapping window open.
- In Chrome, open a "Developer tools" window. It will be under the More tools options.
- In the Developer window click on "Network" Tab on the top.
- In the Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping window, click Validate All Entities.
- In the Developer window, go to the last line and see what is the error message. It should display the field name with the error.
- You should remove this field in the mapping in Recruiting template in Provisioning.
- This will be under the Mange Recruiting section, there will be a link "Import/Export Candidate to employee integration templated"
- Correct the mapping for the field which you see in the Developer window.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem