The following error message is thrown by Google Chrome in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) when you use Mass Data Entry mode to input more than 20 cells:
- "Page Unresponsive. You can wait for it to become responsive or exit the page."
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story.
- Enter Mass Data Entry mode.
- Change more than 20 data.
- Click Process Data.
This issue is an inefficiency in our validation rule checking during data entry that uses a lot of memory. With more changed cells the memory usage increases until it hits the memory limit.
This issue should now be fixed for all updated models.
Please perform a model update forcing a back-end model update (e.g., changing the default currency, save the model, changing default currency back to original value and saving the model again).
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DE , Data Entry and Mass Data Entry , Problem