Full Purge of Pay Component is changing the Creation Date of Pay Component, but not changing the Order in Employee Compensation Information.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Foundation Objects
Reproducing the Issue
- Pay Component Sequence in Compensation Information Portlet for an employee is not in a specific order.
- For Eg. the order is showing as (Top to Bottom)-: PC3, PC2 and PC1
- Requirement is to change the order of display in Compensation Information as (Top to Bottom)-: PC1, PC2 and PC3
- The order will appear same even after doing Full Purge of Pay Components (PC1, PC2, PC3) and then Full purge of Employee Pay Component Recurring for employee.
- We have no specific sort order available for the pay components on the Compensation Information UI.
- Pay components are sorted in the order in which they are read from the database, i.e according to the ID's (field EMP_PAYCOMP_RECUR_ID) and usually corresponds to the creation time stamp of the recurring pay component.
- EMP_PAYCOMP_RECUR_ID is not visible to customers. Please contact with SAP Support via Launchpad for this information.
Create Pay Components in order in which you want to see in UI. Once EMP_PAYCOMP_RECUR_ID is created it cannot be changed.
INC0064736, KBA-2562533, KBA-2667899
Pay Component Order, Pay Component Sequence, Pay Component Ordering, Pay Component UI, Foundation Object, UI Order, UI Sequence, Pay Component Recurring, Compensation Information, pay component , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , Problem