When using the Project Manager Filter on Review Customer Projects App for all the projects no project(s) comes through. Message below is shown:
No data found. Try adjusting the filter settings.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Review Customer projects app.
- In Field project manager, filter for Project Manager.
- Click Go.
- No project is shown.
The Employee external ID is numeric and is causing the issue.
The fix for this issue will be delivered on SAP S/4HANA Cloud release 2011.
As a Workaround for this issue you may follow the steps below:
- Go to plan customer projects and search for the Project manager, you will see all projects that the Manager is assigned:
- At the Bottom of the screen, click the filter icon (1) and select In Execution (2):
- A list with all of the projects in status In Execution will be shown. In the Botton bar of the screen click the button Related Apps (3) and then click Review Customer projects (4), this will take you directly to the review of the selected project.
NOTE: Alternatively you can just perform the steps untill step 2 and then copy the Project ID's to another tab where review customer projects is open.
Project Controller, Search, Review , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem