- In a BI Workspace, Web Page Modules are able to successfully display the contents of some (especially internal) websites, but in some cases (especially with external websites) no data is displayed. Instead...
- When designing the workspace, the module simply says, www.domainname.com refused to connect
- After the Workspace is published, for the the module the following error is displayed: To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 web page pages site sites webpage webpages domain domains host hosts fail fails failure i iframe iframes embed embedding , KBA , BI-BIP-BIW , BI Workspaces (Dashboard Builder) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.