- You're extracting/exporting employment information of one or multiple contingent worker(s) through OData API, Compound Employee API, Employee Export tool or Ad Hoc report;
- There are compensation information record(s) associated to contingent workers;
- Contingent workers should not have any compensation information associated to their employment record.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central
Currently, it's possible to create compensation records for contingent workers via import or OData upsert.
- If you'd like to correct this data inconsistency for the affected contingent workers, extract all the employee's information, perform a permanent user purge and reimport all the information again.
- As a preventive measure, verify and correct any EC import jobs or integrations that could have inserted those compensation records to the contingent workers in your SF instance.
- The engineering team has acknowledged this issue and a fix is planned for the b2105 release (first half of 2021). A validation step will be added to the import engine to prevent the insertion of compensation info for contingent workers.
data, inconsistency, linked, related, comp, EmpCompensation, EmpEmployment, CW, successfactors, entity, object, record, adhoc, ad hoc, analytics, ec, employee central, ECT-125336 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , Problem