- Application is in a disqualification status.
- The candidate profile is available in the system (non-anonymized)
If these 2 criteria are met, this KBA will show you how to purge (anonymize) the application and the candidate profile at the same time.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
If the application is in "unsuccessful status" , a candidate request to be removed from the system and the candidate profile is not deleted, please see the option below:
- the application can be moved to an existing/a new status (open status).
- Then the candidate profile can be deleted by "Delete candidate feature" in admin centre.
- As a result, the application will be marked for anonymization by Admin.
- Once the application is marked for anonymization, the application will be purged when the next job "RCM Entity anonymization" runs.
Note: To avoid the candidate receiving a notification when they are moved to an active status again, you can create and use a dummy status without a notification associated.
See this KBA for further details if the candidate profile is deleted KBA
remove PII, anonymise, anonymisation , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To