- Candidate profile was created by API.
- Duplicate candidate profiles are appearing in the candidate search, when opening the profile an error is shown.
- "Cannot read property type of length"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Conduct a keyword and item search, duplicate profile for with the same candidate name and email address will be shown.
- One candidate profile will open correctly, this is the original candidate profile.
- The other candidate profiles appear to be duplicates and the following error will be shown when the profile is opened.
"Cannot read property type of length"
- In our internal error logs, the following error is shown for the duplicate error logs "Candidate Profile bean is null".
- By checking the original candidate profile history, we can see the candidate was created via API.
- In the issues reported from customers, we see a pattern of candidate which were created on 11th July via API causing the issue.
Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue. We will update this KBA with further information.
duplicate candidate, search, error, api, Cannot read property type of length , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem