Mobile App Password Complexity (passcode policy) is not respected in C4C.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administration.
- Go to Business Users->Edit Attributes.
- Go to Mobile App Logon Password section.
- Change the Mobile App Password Complexity eg:change number of characters to 4.
- Save and Close the changes.
- Open any Extended Edition app.
- Passcode will still ask for 8 character PIN with the below error message:
This is a standard behaviour. Passcode value should have 8 characters with the above criteria.
This is a standard behaviour. We will be removing the option to change Mobile App Password Complexity in the future releases.
Passcode,Mobile App Password Complexity,App Logon,Business Users,Security Policy , KBA , app logon , mobile app password complexity , passcode , business users , security policy , AP-RC-MOB-AND , SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Extnd App on Android , Problem