- When upgrading an ASE release and only applying a Hot Fix (HF)
- A silent installation fails with message to the console and in ASE_Suite.log
- Version shown is one example, other releases can report this too
Installer can not do update. 'C:\sybase' already has SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP03 PL08 or newer.
Rerun the installer with "DO_UPDATE_INSTALL=false".
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Upgrading from 'base version' to HF version, for example
- ASE 15.7 SP141 to SP141 HF1
- ASE 16.0 SP02 PL09 to SP02 PL09 HF1
- ASE 16.0 SP03 PL08 to SP03 PL08 HF1 or HF2
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.