When you are trying to configure WebDAV Folder in your PC, system is asking for credentials. Even though you are giving the proper credentials, you cannot connect to the WebDAV Folder.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management and then File Input.
- Copy Direct File Access (WebDAV) link for Inbound File, Example : https://myxxxxxx.sapbydesign.com/sap/a1s/cd/fileio/docs/in.
- Go to My Computer in your PC, Choose Add a network location
- Maintain the former copied direct file access.
- You will get a pop up to enter the credentials to connect to the WebDAV Folder.
- Enter the credentials and you will again get a pop up for Username and Password.
Even though you are using credentials, ByDesign Certificate is needed to access the WebDAV location. But, In your PC there is no valid certificate installed.
- You need to download a certificate for the WebDAV connection in following way:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Input and Output Management view.
- Select the Communication Arrangementssubview.
- Select the communication arrangement Access Documents via WebDAV.
- Select Edit Credentials.
- Select the tab Certificate.
- Select Create and Download Key Pair.
- Choose a location and filename for the exported Certificate.
- Set a password to protect the exported Certificate.
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Tools -> Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab.
- Choose Certificates.
- Choose Import.
- Follow the steps in the Certificate Import Wizard and Choose the previously exported Certificate file
WebDAV, Certificate, Credentials , KBA , AP-RC-DOC , Document Centric Application Service , Problem