- Bank Data is missing in BUT0BK table while it exist in KNBK table when customer is created through FLB2 transaction
- Lockbox transaction FLB2 updates bank data in KNBK table but not in BUT0BK
- Inconsistencies between KNBK & BUT0BK tables while creating customer via FLB2 transaction
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
BUTOBK, lock box, CMD_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321_IMPL, PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321, batch input session, TBE31, BC-MID , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , FI-BL-PT-US , US-bank statement/lockbox , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.