With the release of 2008 you can check the order details in Service Control center Workcenter.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Here is the list of orders you have purchased. Under each order, you can see the list of eligible systems assigned.
- Go to Service Control Center Work center.
- Navigate to order details
NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems or sample data.
Entitlement Set(ES) : Entitlement Set groups the customer systems to individual order ID.
ES will display the eligibility and existing/used status of systems in that particular order ID.
Order ID : For each contract that the customer signs, one order ID is created, based on customer internal organization requirements.
Entitlement Status : Entitlement Status shows customers eligibility for systems.
1.Provided status means the customer has already triggered the request for that system and has already been provided
2.Open status means the customer is eligible to request a system from another system that belongs to same order ID and Entitlement set.
- Each order ID that customer has placed will be listed in detail as shown in above screenshot.
- Entitlement Set ID will remain same for all tenants under one order ID
- If Entitlement Status is OPEN ,it means customer is eligible to trigger new system , but it is mandatory that customer should request for the new system from another system that belongs to same order ID itself .
- One order ID can have only one productive system and multiple additional test systems which can be purchased as per customer requirements
- Once the order is selected, the Licenses part displays how many licenses customer has procured under order /contract.
Order ID,Order details, VB order,Entitlement set ID, SCC,Number of tenants eligible , KBA, SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , Problem , KBA , vb order , tenants eligible , order details , scc , license , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , Problem