When executing Report Cost Centers - Plan/Actual the Plan Key Figure column is showing empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Click Cost Centers - Plan/Actual.
- Select relevant Company.
- Click Apply.
Plan Key Figure column is showing empty.
The Cost Center was not maintained on the Planning, this can be found using below steps:
- Go to the Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to the Planning view.
- Find Planning for Company for the relevant Year.
- Click Edit.
- Go to the Plan Data tab.
- Click the engine button.
- Click Analyze Data.
- On the Report go to the View tab.
- Click Plus on Row Fields.
- Select Cost Center.
- Click Ok.
There is no Cost Center assignment, the column is showing with a # symbol.
This can be corrected by imputing a new Planning with the relevant information.
Cost Centers; Plan/Actual; Plan; Planning; Cost Centers - Plan/Actual; Cost and Revenue , KBA , plan/actual , cost centers , cost centers - plan/actual , planning , cost and revenue , plan , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To