New 2008 functionality "Do you want to create ticket automatically for BCC channels?" cannot be added to screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Open Ticket Configuration.
- Go into Adaptation mode.
- Under E-Mail Channel Configuration, set boxes Personalize and Set as Visible for "Do you want to create ticket automatically for BCC channels?".
- Option is not shown in the system UI.
In order to enable the ticket configuration setting for BCC, the required Business Configuration question must be checked. Also, this new feature is designed only for B2B scenario.
To check the question, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click in Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Service > Customer Care > Service Request Management.
- Check question "Do you want to support e-mails which contain the channel in BCC?".
ticket; tickets; bcc; mail; b2b , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To